Service Trucks International
Services Trucks International
Service Trucks International (STI) manufactures service-mechanics, crane, and flatbed bodies to meet the needs of operators and retailers of heavy equipment used in mining, road construction, site prep and land clearing, agriculture, the oil and gas industry and local, state, and federal government. Our customers can choose from a standard configuration or have a custom body designed and built.
Customers can also outfit their custom truck bodies with a complete line of equipment and accessories, including Tiger Cranes, Vanair and VMAC compressors, Enpak All-in-One Systems, roll-out drawers and bolt bins, lighting packages, lube systems, bedliner and much more.
Our expert team will guide you through each aspect of spec’ing both the body and the chassis it goes on, ensuring the final product is designed around your needs. What can you expect from an STI body? Functional and clean design, legendary durability, careful attention to detail inside and out, and a final product with exceptional resale value.
STI service truck bodies have proven to be up to the challenge of tough conditions all over the world, from nickel mining in Madagascar, to the coal mines of China and road building in Alaska. Experience a STI body on your next service vehicle.
- 9’, 11’, and 14’ Bodies
- Service, Crane, and Flatbed Bodies
- 14,000 GVW and Larger Chassis
- Fully Customizable
- Crane Lift Capacity: 2,000-14,000 lb.
- Infinitely Adjustable Shelving
- 3-Point Compression Door Locking System
- Fully Undercoated
- STI 2/3/ 5 Warranty
Options / Accessories
- Roll-out Drawers and Bolt Bins
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Packages
- Lube Systems
- Used Oil Evac System
- Lockable Deck Covers
- Folding Steps and Handrails
- Welder Package
- Miller EnPack All-in-One System
- Custom Layouts
- Work Vise
- Vanair and VMAC Compressors
- Hydraulic Air Options
- Wheel Chocks & Shoring Pads
- Stainless Steel Jamb Covers
- Engine Driven Air